Season 11, Episode 05 – “The Visionaries”
Scientists theorize that when mankind encounters extraterrestrials, we’ll need to speak to them through the universal language of mathematics and binary code. But is it possible that extraterrestrials have already been communicating with our greatest mathematicians and engineers? Might they have somehow aided them in bringing about the space age and computers? Ancient Astronaut theorists say yes. As evidence, they point to the true father of the space program, Nikolai Fyodorov, a “Cosmist” who believed that human civilization had its origins in outer space and that it was our destiny to return to the cosmos. Wernher von Braun was greatly influenced by Fyodorov and he was motivated by a similar, secret belief when he ran the mission that put the first man on the moon. Is it possible that humanity’s greatest visionaries have been carrying out an extraterrestrial master plan?
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(77 downloads) Aired June 11, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- Ancient Aliens S08E09 – Alien Wars On March 19th, 2002, Gary McKinnon was arrested for hacking into 97 Pentagon and NASA computers over a 13-month period, in what […]
- Ancient Aliens S11E06 – Decoding the Cosmic Egg Season 11, Episode 06 - “Decoding the Cosmic Egg”
A “Cosmic Egg” — in which the universe, or some primordial being comes into existence […]
- Drunk History S03E13 – Space Season 03, Episode 13 — “Space”
Love blossoms between Carl Sagan and Ann Druyan; Russian cosmonauts make the first spacewalk; Wernher von […]
- Ancient Aliens S11E11 – Space Station Moon Season 11, Episode 11 - “Space Station Moon”
A look at possible extraterrestrial structures on the moon.
Ancient Aliens explores the […]
- Ancient Aliens S11E10 – The Prototypes Season 11, Episode 10 - “The Prototypes”
An investigation into the theory that nine godlike extraterrestrials have influenced events on […]
- NOVA S43E09 – Inside Einsteins Mind Season 43, Episode 09 – “Inside Einsteins Mind”
On November 25th, 1915, Einstein published his greatest work: general relativity. The […]