Fresh from his world record-breaking swim, Danny’s dreams come true when he is accepted into the Australian squad for the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur. He celebrates with Taylor but their developing relationship takes a turn when Taylor introduces Danny to someone new.
Based on award-winning novelist Christos Tsiolkas’ book and adapted for television in four parts, Barracuda is a moving story about identity, obsession, desire, the dizzy heights of success and the terrifying risk of failure. Starring Rachel Griffiths and Matt Nable and introducing Elias Anton as Danny Kelly.
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(86 downloads) Aired July 25, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- Barracuda S01E01 – Episode #1.1 Episode 1 - Ambitious young swimmer Danny Kelly wakes before dawn to workout before his first day at the exclusive Blackstone College […]
- Barracuda S01E02 – Episode 2 After Danny’s success in Albury, he trains hard with the swim squad. And he’s finally earned their respect. However coach Torma unsettles […]
- Barracuda S01E04 – Episode 4 Episode 4
It’s the opening night of the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games and the nation is buzzing with excitement. It’s been two years since […]
- The Bounce Back (2016) Father, author and relationship expert, Matthew Taylor is on a whirlwind book tour promoting his new best seller, The Bounce Back. He's […]
- Scott and Bailey S05E03 – Episode 3 Rachel (Suranne Jones) is criticised for the lack of progress in the investigation and with Steve Dench (Richard Riddell) still the prime […]
- Hollywood Game Night S04E08 – Sealed with a Kesha The celebrity players are Kesha; Mira Sorvino; Taye Diggs; Rachel Ray; Jaime Pressly; and Loretta Devine.