Kurîpî: Itsuwari no rinjin
Takakura is a former detective. He receives a request from his ex-colleague, Nogami, to examine a missing family case that occurred 6 years earlier. Takakura follows Saki’s memory. She is the only surviving family member from the case. Meanwhile, Takakura and his wife Yasuko recently moved into a new home. Their neighbor, Nishino, has a sick wife and a young teen daughter. One day, the daughter, Mio, jumps into Takakura’s house and tells him that the man is not her father and she doesn’t know him at all.
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired November 28, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- Sisters (2015) Follows two disconnected sisters summoned home to clean out their childhood bedroom before their parents sell the family house. Looking to […]
- A Man in the Dark (2016) A group of teens break into a blind man's home thinking they'll get away with the perfect crime. They're wrong.
- Key House Mirror (2015) Lily (76) is sure there’s nothing wrong with her. The only reason she lives in a care home is because of her husband Max's illness: a […]
- After the Storm (2016) Umi yori mo mada fukaku Ryota is an unpopular writer although he won a literary award 15 years ago. Now, Ryota works as a private detective. He is divorced from […]
- The Sixth Party (2016) Det Sjette Parti A detective gets involved in the murder of the young fiancee of a rich buissniessman at their engagement party. The detective has to find […]
- Why Him? (2017) A dad forms a bitter rivalry with his daughter's young rich boyfriend.