Nothing in her background destined Loïe Fuller from the American Midwest to become a Belle Epoque icon, even less a dancer at the Paris Opera. Even at the risk of destroying her back and burning her eyes with the stage lights, she will never falter in the quest to perfect her dance. But her encounter with Isadora Duncan, a prodigious young dancer hungry for fame and glory, will precipitate the fall of this icon at the beginning of the twentieth century.
Related subtitles for download
- American Honey (2016) A teenage girl with nothing to lose joins a traveling magazine sales crew, and gets caught up in a whirlwind of hard partying, law bending […]
- Summertime (2015) La belle saison There was little chance, in the year 1971, that Carole, a Paris Spanish teacher and feminist militant, would ever meet Delphine, the […]
- High Maintenance (2016) S01E03 – Grandpa Season 01, Episode 03 — “Grandpa”
When Chase and his sensitive yet fun-loving dog Gatsby move from the suburban Midwest to Queens, […]
- Leslie Caron: The Reluctant Star (2016) Leslie Caron, beloved star of Gigi and An American in Paris, is one of the last witnesses to the golden age of American cinema of the mid […]
- High Strung (2016) When a hip hop violinist busking in the New York subway encounters a classical dancer on scholarship at the Manhattan Conservatory of the […]
- Dancer (2016) Sergei Polunin is a breathtaking ballet talent who questions his existence and his commitment to dance just as he is about to become a legend.