Facebook is for “old people” and baggy pants are almost vintage. We are the generation that now has to learn to fit in the shoes of grown-ups. We are the generation “not-as-young-as-we-thought-we-were” – Y. This documentary tells our journey through the different generations and which milestones our lives hold from the viewpoint of a modern “social and connected” society. We met people of the generations before and after us, to find out what matters to them, what unites them and also divides them. We talked about communication, family, work and aging. We learned about ways of life, dreams and goals. This isn’t just a movie about generations. This is a movie about finding one’s place. This is a movie about growing up, growing old and everything in between. This is a movie about life.
Related subtitles for download
- The Richie McCaw Movie (2016) Documentary on All Black and World Cup legend, the recently retired Riche McCaw. Charts McCaw's final 365 days as an All Black as he […]
- The Cobbler (2014) Max Simkin repairs shoes in the same New York shop that has been in his family for generations. Disenchanted with the grind of daily life, […]
- Young & Fabulous (2016) YOUNG & FABULOUS is a coming-of-age story of a group of teenage friends—Royston, Violet, and Hao Ren—who strive against all […]
- Tamasha (2015) Tamasha is about the journey of someone who has lost his edge in trying to behave according to socially acceptable conventions of the […]
- L.A. Slasher (2015) Incensed by the tabloid culture which celebrates it, the L.A. Slasher publicly abducts a series of reality TV stars, while the media and […]
- Being Mary Jane S03E07 – If the Shoe Fits… Mary Jane's birthday takes a backseat to family drama.