Season 01, Episode 03 – “Counseling”
Robert and Frances attend couples therapy in an effort to see if their marriage is salvageable. Frances gets advice from Dallas, while Robert vents at work. At home, tensions mount as Frances and Robert try to maintain a facade of normalcy for the children. Frances arrives at an epiphany.
Sarah Jessica Parker returns to HBO in the new comedy series, Divorce. Parker stars as Frances, a woman who suddenly begins to reassess her life and her marriage, and finds that making a clean break and a fresh start is harder than she thought.
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(11 downloads) Aired October 24, 2016
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(6 downloads) Aired October 24, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- Divorce (2016) S01E04 – Mediation Season 01, Episode 04 - “Mediation”
In hopes of keeping their split amicable, Frances and Robert meet with a mediator. Frances confides […]
- Divorce (2016) S01E01 – Pilot Season 01, Episode 01 - “Pilot”
Frances and Robert — a middle-aged couple in the suburbs of New York City — try to figure out if their […]
- Divorce (2016) S01E02 – Next Day Season 01, Episode 02 - “Next Day”
Frances rushes to intercept Robert before he tells the kids that she’s divorcing him. Everyone gathers […]
- Divorce (2016) S01E05 Season 1, Episode 5 - "Gustav"
Robert hires a lawyer, much to Frances' surprise, so she counters with one of her own. Meanwhile, Frances […]
- Divorce (2016) S01E06 Season 1, Episode 6 - "Christmas"
An annual Christmas trip to Frances' parents' house with the kids tests her fragile relationship with […]
- Divorce (2016) S01E07 Season 1, Episode 7 - "Weekend Plans"
Robert considers dating. Meanwhile, Frances learns that Robert didn't tell her the truth about […]