Season 02, Episode 02 – “ Juan Likes Rice and Chicken”
Monologist Parker Gail and director Harrison Renzi team up to present Gail’s theater piece, “Location Is Everything”.
From the minds of Fred Armisen, Bill Hader and Seth Meyers comes a new new series that looks back on 50 years of excellence and integrity in documentary filmmaking. See Fred and Bill investigate drug cartels, join an indifferent ‘70s rock band, reenact Iceland’s annual Al Capone Festival, take part in a dramatic exposé of the world’s first documentary about the Inuit and much more.
Related subtitles for download
- Documentary Now! S02E01 – Globesmen Season 02, Episode 01 - “ Globesmen”
A different and interesting look at the 1992 Ohio Gubernatorial campaign.
From the minds of Fred […]
- Documentary Now! S02E03 – Parker Gail’s Location Is Everything Season 02, Episode 03 - “Parker Gail's Location Is Everything”
Monologist Parker Gail and director Harrison Renzi team up to present […]
- Documentary Now! S02E04 – Final Transmission Season 02, Episode 04 - “Final Transmission”
A new wave band from the late 1970s and early 1980s play their final concert.
From the […]
- No Way Out (2015) Juan de los Santos, a former undercover cop from Paraguay, once ready to take down the biggest drug cartel in Latin America, has lost […]
- The Making of the Mob: Chicago S01E02 – A Death in the Family Season 2, Episode 2 - “A Death in the Family”
A new mayor forces Torrio and Capone outside Chicago to nearby Cicero. There, Capone’s […]
- The Making of the Mob: Chicago S01E05 – Judgment Day Season 01 , Episode 05 – “Judgment Day”
Al Capone outwits Eliot Ness, but Capone's criminal empire remains in jeopardy when the IRS […]