Season 01, Episode 07 – “Gamma Ray Burst”
The most powerful blast of cosmic radiation in the Universe is just seconds from slamming into Planet Earth. When a gamma ray burst from two colliding stars hits the atmosphere, the deadly radiation delivers agonizing death and immediately wipes out half the planet. On the other side of the Earth, the Americas face a slower death as ultraviolet radiation and starvation threaten to send the human race into extinction. How will the last remaining humans survive?
A look ahead at the cataclysmic events that could extinguish the human race.
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(4 downloads) Aired November 5, 2016
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired November 5, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End S01E06 – Mega Eruption Season 01, Episode 06 - “Mega Eruption”
For the first time in human history, a volcanic hyper eruption blows through the surface of the […]
- Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End S01E02 – Black Hole Season 1, Episode 2 - "Black Hole"
A look at the possibility that a supermassive black hole that may be moving toward Earth could […]
- Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End S01E03 – Rogue Planet Season 1, Episode 3 - "Rogue Planet"
There are twice as many rogue planets as stars in the galaxy. So what might happen if a ringed […]
- Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End S01E05 – Solar Storm Season 01, Episode 05 - “Solar Storm”
Examining how a massive solar storm will impact Earth.
A look ahead at the cataclysmic events that […]
- Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End S01E01 – Killer Asteroid Season 1, Episode 1 - "Killer Asteroid"
65 Million Years ago, an asteroid impact caused a cascade of catastrophes that led to the […]
- Z for Zachariah (2015) In the wake of a nuclear war, a young woman survives on her own, fearing she may actually be the proverbial last woman on earth, until she […]