Isäni tähtien takaa
My father from Sirius is a film about a boy who grew up believing his father is a messenger between the Earth and the outer space. Now the boy has become a man who wants to find out what is true in his father’s worldview. And what is not. Veikko Paakkanen, the father of the director Einari Paakkanen, believes that he’s able to cure people from cancer, see extraterrestial beings and contact the afterlife.
Related subtitles for download
- The Space Between Us (2016) A young man raised by scientists on Mars returns to Earth to find his father.
- A Beautiful Planet (2016) An exploration of Earth and beyond as seen from outer space.
- Mr. Pickles S02E06 – A.D.D Season 2, Episode 6 – “A.D.D.”
Mr. Pickles is in outer space with a dolphin and an evil shrimp.
- Hwajang (2014) A middle-aged man who has recently lost his wife to cancer indulges in fantasies about a young woman at his work, in the new film from […]
- The Last Man On Earth S02E11 – Pitch Black Season 02, Episode 11 – “Pitch Black”
Mike hurtles toward Earth in his out-of-control space capsule, but when he lands he thinks he’s the […]
- Realive (2016) Marc, a successful, ambitious man, is diagnosed with terminal cancer, and is given a few months to live. Unable to accept death, he […]