Season 02, Episode 03 – “Peru”
Arthur Williams makes a journey by air across Peru, passing through deserts, mountains and jungles. He investigates new theories concerning the origins of the Nazca lines, 2000-year-old lines etched into the desert sands that some believe were created by aliens, but may actually be a map showing the location of underground water sources. He makes a risky landing in a canyon to explore a gold mine and visits a community of floating houses designed to survive the dramatic rise and fall of the Amazon. Last in the series.
Arthur Williams flies to some of the world’s smallest and most dangerous landing strips to try and discover why people want to live in such remote places and he learns how small planes have managed to open up the planet’s most remote and most beautiful wildernesses.
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired August 15, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- The Sand (2015) Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water again, you can’t even get across the sand! BLOOD BEACH meets SPRING BREAKERS in […]
- The Human Surge (2016) El Auge del Humano
Buenos Aires. Exe, 25 years old, has just lost his job and is not looking for another one. His neighbors and friends […]
- Hooten & the Lady S01E01 – The Amazon Season 01, Episode 01 – “The Amazon”
British Museum curator Lady Alex Lindo-Parker jets off to the Amazon in search of Victorian explorer […]
- Rio 2 (2014) 2016It's a jungle out there for Blu, Jewel and their three kids after they're hurtled from Rio de Janeiro to the wilds of the Amazon. As […]
- VICE S04E15 – Flint Water Crisis & Libya on the Brink Season 04 , Episode 15 “Flint Water Crisis / Libya on the Brink”
“Flint Water Crisis”: The water crisis in Flint, Mich. horrified the […]
- Ribbit (2014) A frog who hates the water and jumping wishes that he could be like the other animals in the Amazon […]