Generation Startup takes us to the front lines of entrepreneurship in America, capturing the struggles and triumphs of six recent college graduates who put everything on the line to build startups in Detroit. Shot over 17 months, it’s an honest, in-the-trenches look at what it takes to launch a startup. Directed by Academy Award winner Cynthia Wade and award-winning filmmaker Cheryl Miller Houser, the film celebrates risk-taking, urban revitalization, and diversity while delivering a vital call-to-action-with entrepreneurship at a record low, the country’s economic future is at stake.
Related subtitles for download
- Before I Disappear (2014) Based on the 2013 Academy Award® winning short film Curfew. At the lowest point of his life, Richie gets a call from his estranged sister, […]
- The 88th Annual Academy Awards – The Oscars 2016 The 88th Academy Awards ceremony, presented by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), will honor the best films of 2015 […]
- Time to Choose (2015) Academy Award® winning director Charles Ferguson's new film investigates global climate change villains and heroes, and reveals practical […]
- The Oscar Nominated Short Films 2016: Live Action (2016) Collective screening of the 2016 Academy Award nominated short films from the Live Action category.
- Ellis (2015) Ellis, a fourteen-minute film directed by JR and written by Academy Award winner Eric Roth, tells the elusive story of countless […]
- Someone To Talk To (2016) An adaptation of Liu Zhenyun’s award-winning novel One Sentence Worth Ten Thousand, produced by Bill Kong. The novel, which won the Mao […]