Season 10, Episode 07 – “Bridge to Nowhere”
Polar driver Steph Custance braves one of the longest ice crossings on the winter roads map and to make things worse, she is all alone. Darrell Ward attempts a triple delivery in a single day, meanwhile Lisa Kelly is stopped dead in her tracks by an engine fire. Todd Dewey celebrates his birthday stuck on the edge of a closed road.
Take a trip to Yellowknife, Canada to experience one of the most dangerous careers around. In unfathomably cold conditions, truck drivers haul equipment and supplies to miners in the Canadian tundra in the dead of winter on a 350-mile highway of ice.
Related subtitles for download
- Ice Road Truckers S10E04 – Trial by Ice Season 10, Episode 04 — “Trial by Ice”
Darrell Ward and Lisa Kelly head into Alberta looking to expand their company, and encounter a […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E02 – Feeling the Heat Season 10, Episode 2 - “Feeling the Heat”
Facing one of the shortest seasons, both teams are under the pressure to get deliveries […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E03 – Breakdown Season 10 , Episode 03 – “Breakdown”
With a shortened season underway, all the drivers are up against the odds. Lisa Kelly is stranded […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E09 – The Convoy Season 10, Episode 09 – “The Convoy”
As the end of the season nears, Polar Boss Mark Kohaykewych makes a historic deal with Darrell Ward […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E06 – Bridge to Nowhere Season 10, Episode 06 – “Bridge to Nowhere”
Darrell Ward faces off with a trail named "The Obstacle Course". Todd Dewey struggles to […]
- Ice Road Truckers S10E05 – The Rookie Season 10, Episode 05 – “The Rookie”
22 year old Steph Custance tries to conquer the first ice roads of her career, but an ice crossing […]