The workers talk about the pleasure of starting work in a shipyard, the pride of making the vessel, and the recognition of workers and the high spirit of their novel struggle. There was solidarity everywhere, even in each other’s mind. But there is no more energy in Hanjin Shipyard. The workers have been laid-off and the strike shows no sign of stopping. A 34 year-old worker committed suicide as well. It’s the fourth who has become a martyr for the cause. Why have the laborers who worked at Hanjin shipyard separated like this? They are starting to ask themselves why they decided to hate each other.
Related subtitles for download
- Asian Ghost Story (2016) The spirit of a dead Chinese railway worker seeking revenge possesses the body of a lethal assassin!
- Court (2015) A sewerage worker's dead body is found inside a manhole in Mumbai. An ageing folk singer is tried in court on charges of abetment of […]
- Himeanole (2016) ヒメアノ～ル Original Title
Susumu Okada (Gaku Hamada) is an ordinary man who works cleaning a building. Susumu’s colleague asks Susumu to be […]
- Mako: Island of Secrets S03E02 – Seeing Is Believing When marine park workers are sent to investigate the reported sea monster, the mermaids must create a credible explanation to stop further […]
- Ballad of Return (2016) Canção da Volta
One day, Eduardo arrives at his house and discovers that Julia, his wife, tried to commit suicide. She left her husband […]
- Quackerz (2016) Many years ago, on a faraway island, there lived a Sun Duck who protected his flock from evil powers. The Sun Duck had his loyal guardians […]