Season 02, Episode 03 – “Amy”
Angus’s friends encourage him to start dating after his divorce. Dylan hears back from Amy and remembers a fling that put him in an awkward position.
Dylan is diagnosed with chlamydia and must then contact all of his previous sexual partners to inform them that he has the disease. Dylan’s best friends are Luke, and Evie, who for years has harboured a secret crush on Dylan but has now moved on and has become recently engaged. The majority of each episode of the show is told through a flashback, showing Dylan’s encounters with a number of women.
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(0 downloads) Aired November 22, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- Lovesick S02E08 Season 02, Episode 08 - “Abigail (2)"
The day after Angus's divorce party, Abigail won't answer Dylan's calls. He, Luke and Evie try to […]
- Lovesick S02E07 Season 02, Episode 07 - “Jonesy"
Dylan reconnects with Jonesy, a friend who doesn't recall sleeping with him. Three months earlier, the […]
- Lovesick S02E04 Season 02, Episode 04 - “Liv"
Dylan looks at a flat with Abigail, and Luke goes to therapy. Three and a half years ago, Angus and Helen […]
- The Carmichael Show S01E04 – Gender Jerrod mentors a teen, who reveals a secret about his sexuality, leading to a family discussion about gender roles. Meanwhile, Bobby is […]
- Submission S01E05 – Safeword Season 01, Episode 05 – “Safeword”
Ashley visits Elliot’s bondage cellar for the first time. Jules makes a stunning pronouncement. A […]
- K.C. Undercover S02E02 – Do You Want to Know a Secret When a college student shows up claiming to be a relative, Kira is forced to tell a family secret she's been holding for years. Meanwhile, […]