Kurdish childhood friends Hussein and Alan direct and produce a film about the genocide of Kurdish people in Iraq, the Anfal campaign in 1988. They learn that, to achieve veracity by the means of cinema and to face their own identity, it’s worth putting everything on the line – even their own life.
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired October 5, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- Omar (2013) The drama, the story of three childhood friends and a young woman who are torn apart in their fight for freedom, is billed as the first […]
- The Cut (2014) In 1915 a man survives the Armenian genocide in the Ottoman Empire, but loses his family, speech and faith. One night he learns that his […]
- Confession (2014) 좋은 친구들 Jo-Eun-Chin-Goo-Deul
Hyun-tae, In-chul and Min-soo have been best friends since childhood. Hyun-tae is a paramedic with a daughter […]
- Summertime (2014) Kesäkaverit 25-year-old Iiris and Karoliina have been best friends since childhood. Karoliina has been travelling and living abroad for some years […]
- The Look of Silence (2014) A family that survives the genocide in Indonesia confronts the men who killed one of their brothers.
The Look of Silence […]
- Tamako Love Story (2014) Devoted to her family’s rice-cake–making business and the high school baton club, Tamako is a little slow when it comes to love. She’s […]