The bad boys of rock have celebrated a career that has seen them sell millions of albums and perform thousands of concerts. In Jan. 2014 Mötley Crüe held a press conference announcing their final tour ever, complete with a “cessation of touring” agreement prohibiting all future live engagements. The Final Tour ended up being comprised of 164 concerts over two years, all ending with a hometown gig at Los Angeles’ Staples Center. This New Year’s Eve Celebration was filled with hits like Kickstart My Heart, Girls Girls Girls, Home Sweet Home and many more. Now, for only one night, this last ever performance event gives fans front row access. Catch the moments that were buzzed about, such as Tommy’s infamous “Crüecifly” drum roller coaster, and behind the scene moments that will now just be coming to light.
Related subtitles for download
- Kraftklub – Randale (2015) Pretty much exactly twelve months ago, the second Kraftklub album "In Schwarz" ("In black") was released, which reached - just like their […]
- Santana IV – Live at The House of Blues, Las Vegas (2016) On March 21st, 2016, a few weeks prior to the release of the Santana IV album, the classic line-up of Santana took to the stage at the […]
- Poshter Girl (2016) Poshter Girl takes you on a mad roller coaster ride of a quaint, little village in Maharashtra - Tekawde, which is ill-famous for female […]
- Poster Girl (2016) Poshter Girl takes you on a mad roller coaster ride of a quaint, little village in Maharashtra - Tekawde, which is ill-famous for female […]
- Rock The Kasbah (2015) “Rock the Kasbah” is the story of Richie Lanz, a rock manager with a golden ear and a taste for talent, who has seen better times. When he […]
- Human Voice (2014) 'Human Voice' is based on Jean Cocteau's iconic one woman play of the same name. Set against the backdrop of Naples, Italy, in 1950, this […]