Season 1, Episode 11
Protect and Serve: Filmmaker Jesse Moss (The Overnighters) examines the Albuquerque Police Department, which has killed 28 civilians since 2010. Who’s Your Daddy: Meet Kenny Burck, the proud father of The Naked Cowboy. Never Alone: The Iñupiat tribe needed a way to preserve their culture and language. So they created a video game. Cartoon by Benjamin Schwartz.
Based on content from The New Yorker, the series draws upon the reporting, fiction, humor, poetry, and cartoons that distinguish The New Yorker, to bring the pages of the magazine to life.
DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SUBTITLE NOW(1 downloads) Aired July 1, 2016
Related subtitles for download
- The New Yorker Presents S01E10 – Episode 10 Season 1, Episode 10
Snoops: Welcome to the monthly dinner of the Society of Professional Investigators. The Cyclist: Filmmaker Eugene […]
- The New Yorker Presents S01E09 – Episode 9 Season 1, Episode 9
The Silver Thief: Filmmakers Chapman Way and Maclain Way (The Battered Bastards of Baseball) profile master thief […]
- Preacher S01E09 – Finish the Song Season 01, Episode 09 – “Finish the Song”
Jesse is on the run, while those around him face life-altering decisions. Meanwhile, the Cowboy […]
- Preacher S01E05 – South Will Rise Again Season 01, Episode 05 – “South Will Rise Again”
After his stunt with Quincannon, Jesse is Annville’s newest rock star; and Tulip and […]
- The American West S01E04 – Showdown Season 01, Episode 04 – “Showdown”
Custer rides to a showdown with the Sioux at Little Big Horn. Elsewhere, Jesse James targets a bank in […]
- Scott and Bailey S05E02 – Episode 2 When the body of teenager Will Hudson is found in a Manchester park, Rachel (Suranne Jones) knows his death could have been […]