Kjeld and Vibeke, a middle-aged Danish couple, aren’t entirely certain who they are without their son. Esben has recently moved away from home; their identities unmoored in his absence. Attempting to recapture the vigor and magic of their younger days, they move out of their house and into the old, pre-parenthood apartment where they first fell in love. Recapturing their youth is changing them in strange and unexpected ways.
Related subtitles for download
- A Loving Husband (2016) 恋妻家宮本
Schoolteacher Yohei is married to Miyoko. For the first time in 25 years they begin to live by themselves when their son marries […]
- Swinger (2016) Munch-Fals’ script follows Adam, who has so far been spoiled by life – a good job, a lovely wife, an expensive villa, an independent son – […]
- Being Charlie (2015) Charlie is a troublesome 18-year-old who breaks out of a youth drug treatment clinic, but when he returns home to Los Angeles, he's given […]
- Amityville Terror (2016) When a new family moves to an old house in Amityville, they are tormented and tortured by an evil spirit living in the home while trapped […]
- Sinister 2 (2015) A young mother and her twin sons move into a rural house that's marked for death.
- Sisters (2015) Follows two disconnected sisters summoned home to clean out their childhood bedroom before their parents sell the family house. Looking to […]