On March 21st, 2016, a few weeks prior to the release of the Santana IV album, the classic line-up of Santana took to the stage at the House Of Blues in Las Vegas. The show they delivered combined tracks from the new album with the classic hits from the band’s first three albums, to which Santana IV is the natural successor. This was a hugely anticipated reunion of a line-up that had not performed and recorded together since the early seventies. It brought back the scintillating combination of rock, Latin, blues, jazz and African rhythms which was the band’s trademark and made them truly unique. The concert was a celebration of the chemistry, dynamism and pure musical joy that had made the original band so special and earned them a place in so many fans hearts. It is a show to be enjoyed over and over again.
Related subtitles for download
- Mötley Crüe: The End (2016) The bad boys of rock have celebrated a career that has seen them sell millions of albums and perform thousands of concerts. In Jan. 2014 […]
- Hillsburn: A Band Becomes (2016) Join in on the journey of four exceptionally talented musicians as they travel on a collision course to create a musical group called […]
- Kraftklub – Randale (2015) Pretty much exactly twelve months ago, the second Kraftklub album "In Schwarz" ("In black") was released, which reached - just like their […]
- KISS Rocks Vegas (2016) For one night only. On 25 May 2016 Film of KISS' 9 day run of concerts at the Hard Rock Cafe in Las Vegas, Nevada in November 2014. […]
- Born This Way S02E02 – Vegas, Baby! Sean heads to Las Vegas to attend a Justin Bieber concert; John receives a warning that he has one year to make headway in his music […]
- La La La at Rock Bottom (2015) 味園ユニバース He is very famous in Japan, the singer in red from Kanjani Eight. Here, Subaru plays a small-scale gangster who’s lost his memory and is […]