Three young commuter cyclists set out to bike from San Francisco to Orlando, interviewing crash victims, urban planners, activists and law enforcement to investigate what makes the U.S the most dangerous developed country for cyclists. Shot on location, the trio travel to each interview by bicycle, with cameras, tripods and microphones strapped to their front-racks. Carrying the stories of fellow cyclists killed on American roads, SPOKE is an adventure-tale that looks to empower users of the humble bicycle.
Related subtitles for download
- L’estate addosso (2016) A gay couple living in San Francisco takes in two strangers traveling from Italy to start a new life in America, discovering each other […]
- Yowamushi Pedal: Spare Bike (2016) These are the recollections of a group of men who bet everything on their bicycles. The central pillars of their respective teams, the 3rd […]
- American Idol S15E02 – Auditions #2 Auditions continue in Little Rock and San Francisco on Part Two of the two-night Season Premiere.
- American Idol S15E01 – Auditions #1 The fun begins for this farewell season when host Ryan Seacrest and returning judges Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban, and Harry Connick, Jr. […]
- Ithaca (2016) In a small town in California's San Joaquin Valley, 14-year-old Homer Macauley is determined to be the best and fastest bicycle telegraph […]
- Looking: The Movie (2016) Patrick returns to San Francisco in search of closure and resolution regarding his relationships with Richie and […]