Four children dream of escaping the tedium of a summer holiday with their mother. When finally given permission to camp on their own on an island in the middle of a vast lake, they are overjoyed. But when they get there they discover they may not be alone… The battle for ownership of a lonely island teaches them the skills of survival, the value of friendship and the importance of holding your nerve.
Related subtitles for download
- Little Men (2016) Jake is a quiet, sensitive middle schooler with dreams of being an artist. He meets the affably brash Tony at his grandfather's funeral, […]
- Voodoo Rising (2016) A group of friends decide to spend their last summer together by taking a trip to the rural camping destination "Black Hills". Once there, […]
- Renesse (2016) Four teenagers decide to spend their summer holiday on a camping at the beach. Officially to disseminate ashes of a grandfather, but […]
- My First Highway (2016) During the annual holiday with his parents at a campsite in Spain, Benjamin (16) falls in love with a Flemish girl operating a local […]
- Boys (2014) Jongens BOYS tells the story of Sieger, a sporty, rather quiet 15-year-old boy who discovers love during the summer holidays. Sieger is training […]
- Our Summer in Provence (2014) Avis de mistral Lea, Adrian, and their little brother Theo, born deaf, go on holiday in Provence with their grandfather, Paul "Oliveron" they never met […]