Season 04, Episode 22 – “The Rebirth (3)”
With Arcee, Daniel and the Plasma Energy Chamber key, Galvatron embarks on a new plan for great power – threatening to destroy Earth and possibly Cybertron. On top of that, the remaining Decepticons and the Hive’s Scorponok are coming. Every available Autobot and ally will be needed for the coming fight, but they may be overmatched this time. The real answer lies on Nebulos, where Spike and Cerebros find a Hive city. Said city may provide the most powerful weapon of all.
Meet the Rescue Bots! Chase, Heatwave, Blades, and Boulder are given a very important mission by Optimus Prime: Protect and learn about mankind. Stationed undercover on a technologically advanced island, they team up with a family of first responders, including a police chief, fire fighter, helicopter pilot, and engineer. With help from Cody, the family’s youngest, the Rescue Bots keep the peace and keep people safe in their new home. And along the way, they learn what it really means to be a hero.
Related subtitles for download
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E18 – Camp Cody Season 04, Episode 18 – “Camp Cody”
In order for Blades to participate in a Lad Pioneer leveling up ceremony on the mainland, Graham and […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E15 – King Burns Season 04, Episode 15 – “King Burns”
Gorillas must be saved from a volcanic eruption. Meanwhile, the Burns boys discover their royal […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E26 – Transformations Season 04, Episode 26 – “Transformationss”
Doctor Morocco disguises himself in order to infiltrate the Rescue Bots and destroy […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E17 – Uninvited Guest Season 04, Episode 17 – “Uninvited Guest”
When Bumblebee makes an unexpected appearance at the Bots' Training Center, he brings along […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E24 – Family Business Season 04, Episode 24– “Family Business”
While figuring out what kind of rescue worker he will become, Cody risks his own life to save a […]
- Transformers: Rescue Bots S04E21 – Cody’s 11 Season 04, Episode 21 – “Cody's 11”
Energon and technology have fallen into treacherous hands and it is up to the Burns family and their […]